When we started thinking about Bug’s first birthday I knew I wanted to do a really fun, age appropriate theme for her and so when “One in a Melon” popped up on my Pinterest newsfeed I knew straight away that this was our theme.
It was surprisingly easy to prep for (I didn’t really do much until the day before) and there were heaps of cute food ideas to do too.
- Gold “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” balloons: Mr Price Home
- White wooden letters: Typo
- Bug’s watermelon teepee: My Tiny Teepee
- Bug’s wooden sandpit teepee: DIY coming to the blog soon
- Milestone board: Our braai cover and chalk 😉 the BEST way to disguise our braai